Still no end to the Pox Upon Our House: the girl has two last blisters that just refuse to pop. I'm feeling all sorts of things I haven't gotten done lately but here is a list of things that I have managed:
1. Watched the first two Pirates movies with Sara (she never saw the second).
2. Finished Hunters of Dune and realized that it was only half a book: irritating.
3. The octopus below.
4. Sold my dance pad on eBay.
5.Finished HPatDH and ( A polite spoiler cut, just in case. ) I quite enjoyed it, and now it's over: yay! Maybe some attention could be turned to other YA authors like Garth Nix.
6.Cleaned up my resume for a Spokane job that was pointed out to me.
7. N-n-n-no tomorrow!
Things I have to do still:
1. 8 more octopi! (Yay!)
2. Not panic about having no defined plan after say, 20 August. Well Keep not panicking anyway, I am actually doing okay on this one but I do keep having to remind myself.
3. Ship said dance pad once the buy picks a shipping address.
4. Punch a puppy, kick a kitten, some sort of alliterative violence.
5. Get the comic/illustration gig churned out by 15 August (because I am awesome enough to get the bid1).
1. I have not actually been awarded the job yet.